With T-Mobile’s new TVision, you can manage your TV & streaming services in one place, and watch on all of your screens. Get a first look and learn how to easily set up & use TVision HUB HDMI system to take your experience to the big screen. Watch more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3Ivn7ijJGk&list=PL0mz2nejZ-Dj3yc4BsrpPChmYqFuGoeHR&index=1
TVision is everything you love about cable TV AND streaming apps, minus the things you don’t, for a new cord-cutting option at an unbeatable price. Learn more: https://t-mobile.com/tvision
T-Vision has three services to fit your needs:
– T-Vision VIBE brings you the best comedy, lifestyle and drama. It’s binge-worthy TV
– T-Vision LIVE has Live News and Sports – Even locals.
– T-Vision CHANNELS offers premium entertainment à la carte and networks like Epix, Showtime and Starz (subscription required)
And TVision services work on all of your screens. There are 3 easy ways to get it:
– First, you can download it right to your iOS or Android device via the app
– Second, download it on your Apple TV, Android TV or Amazon Fire Stick.
– Third, get the new TVision HUB and plug right into your TV.
The HUB is a full Android TV HDMI system. You just plug it into your TV’s HDMI port and a power source, connect to WiFi, and you’re ready to watch on the big screen!
Services available to qualifying T-Mobile wireless customers with app. HUB is a Wi-Fi device; requires Internet connection and compatible router. Subscription required for TVision services or other streaming services. Video at up to 4K; depends on Internet connection and streaming source. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at TVision.com for additional information.
Subscribe to the T-Mobile YouTube channel and be the first to watch our new videos!
Can’t get enough of T-Mobile? Find us here:
Support Community: https://community.t-mobile.com
In this #TMobile video, get a first look at #TVision. Watch Des #Unboxing the TVision HUB HDMI system and learn how-to get it set up.