Switch up your routine & freshen up pizza with peaches off the grill! This delicious pie is topped with gooey mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, & grilled peaches. Go ahead & add some prosciutto & basil to really impress your fam with your culinary skills. Love it? Hit subscribe for more Chow Down goodness!
1 (13.8 oz) tube pizza dough
All-purpose flour for dusting
2 medium peaches
3/4 cup mixed cherry tomatoes
8 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
4 oz prosciutto, thin sliced (optional)
Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup basil leaves, torn (optional)
Sea salt, to taste
Get ingredients: https://walmrt.us/3xbjV3D
1. Preheat your grill or oven to 425 degrees. If using an oven, place an upside down sheet tray inside to serve as a pizza stone.
2. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Unroll the pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Tuck under the corners & roll out into a 16×9 inch rectangle.
3. Brush your grill or hot grill pan with canola oil & lay down dough to grill- 5 minutes on first side, then flip & cook 2 min. Remove to parchment topped sheet tray.
4. Halve each peach, remove pit, then cut into 6 wedges. Brush grill or grill pan with oil again & add peaches- grill flesh side down for 2-3 minutes on each side until tender.
5. Tear mozzarella & add to grilled crust. Halve cherry tomatoes, then add to crust with cheese. Holding the parchment paper underneath, slide & transfer the pizza onto the grill, or hot preheated sheet tray inside the oven. Grill with cover on, or bake at 425 degrees for 6-8 minutes, cheese should be melted.
6. Remove pizza from grill or oven, top with the grilled peaches. Optional: tear prosciutto slices into smaller pieces & add to pizza, then top with basil leaves. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil & sea salt. Cut into 12 squares & serve.
Follow us on TikTok: https://walmrt.us/3zZbSIS